Self-Validation Can Sound Like

Self-validation Can Sound Like: 

"I was right to stand up for myself."

• "I did the best I could with what I knew at that time."

"I am proud of me for challenging my fears/ doubts

"Today has been a difficult day for me."

"I can do hard things."

• "It is okay I said no to something I really did not want to do"

• "I feel overworked and need to prioritize rest."

• "I tried my best and that is enough."

• "I am feeling upset right now."

• "I feel misunderstood."

"That was a difficult conversation but it was needed."

"Not everyone will like me and that is okay."

"Today was tough. What do I need to feel better?"

ARPUTHA JAYANTHI

Relive...Recover....Regain...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

7 ways to respond when someone tries to invalidate your feelings

Here are some ways to start the process of healing your inner child:

Seven Things I've learned in Therapy